Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach
Owner of No Bull Health and Fitness
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Kettlebell Instructor – StrongFirst SFG Level 1
- Certified Functional Strength Coach – Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Level 2 (FMS)
- Precision Nutrition Level 2 Master Coach
- Eat to Perform Nutrition Certification
- Pre & Postnatal Coaching Certification by Girls Gone Strong
- Robertson Training Systems Complete Coach Certification
- BioForce Certified Conditioning Coach Course
Florida Atlantic University: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Fat Loss
- Strength & Conditioning
- Kettlebell Training
- Pre & Postnatal Training
- Nutrition Coaching
- Corporate Wellness
Philosophy on Exercise and Well-Being
Kim has a passion for helping others improve their quality of life, get stronger, healthier, and achieve their health and performance goals. She is married and has two young children that keep her busy outside of the gym. Kim played basketball and ran track and cross country in high school. After tearing her ACL playing basketball, her focus turned to endurance running for several years before she was introduced to strength training. Kim has competed in powerlifting and has set numerous state records. She recently achieved her long-term goal of deadlifting three times her body weight at USA Powerlifting Nationals and is currently ranked 5th in the nation in her age and weight class. She believes that, regardless of your goals, building and maintaining strength is important for all of us to live long and healthy lives. Her training philosophy focuses on educating her clients and helping them to regain or maintain movement variability so they can do all the things they wish to do in life and in the gym. Kim also provides health and nutrition coaching to help her clients meet their health and wellness goals. Kim understands that many of her clients live busy, stressful lives, so she develops programs to meet clients where they are in their journey while supporting and guiding them along the way to achieve their goals while also having fun in the process.
Interests & Hobbies
- Traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Teaching and encouraging her children to live healthy and active lifestyles using their social skills, creativity, and imagination.
- Learning from some of the leading strength and conditioning and nutrition experts in the industry and staying current on best practices.
- Continuing her education by attending seminars and studying Human Anatomy and Physiology, Postural Restoration Institute (PRI), courses and nutrition.
ARC Performance specializes in training POWER, STRENGTH, and SPEED for competitive and recreational athletes.
650 S. Wheeling Rd. Wheeling IL. 60090 (SE part of Wheeling Plaza) Please Contact us by calling: (224) 588-9893 Get Directions
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Thursday: 6AM-9PM